Random Language Activity Generator
Need some ideas for therapy today? Below is your randomly generated therapy activity! Not what you’re looking for? Refresh this page to get a new activity idea!
And Your Random Activity Is…
Answering Mixed Questions Activity
Description: Once you've taught children to answer specific types of yes/no and wh- questions, it's important to help them mix it up as well! Choose one picture and ask a series of questions about it. For example, if the picture is of the breakfast table, you can ask the following questions:
- Did you eat breakfast today?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Who do you eat breakfast with?
- Where do you eat breakfast?
- When do you eat breakfast?
- Why do you eat breakfast?
- How do you eat breakfast?
- How many bowls are in this picture?