Review: Throat Scope Light-Up Tongue Depressors
What Are Throat Scopes?
Throat Scopes are illuminated tongue depressors that have single-use blades that you can use for your oral mech exams and work with clients. Free up an extra hand for oral exams. As the light source is located inside the mouth, Throat Scope allows for a clear view of the throat, teeth, tongue, palate and gums. Kiddos love it too, think of it as a Light Saber or magic wand.
~ Scroll Down for More Info ~
What Carrie Thinks:
Illuminated Tongue Depressor, Retraction Tool and Head & Neck Cancer Early Detection Tool
Throat Scope includes a Reusable Light Handle that slides onto a Single Use Tongue Depressor. Throat Scope integrates a natural light source to provide complete intraoral illumination for improved patient examination and outcomes. Throat Scope provides patient compliance, versatility and flexibility to complete a thorough Intraoral Examination. Free up an extra hand for oral exams. As the light source is located inside the mouth, Throat Scope allows for a clear view of the throat, teeth, tongue, palate and gums. Kiddos love it too, think of it as a Light Saber or magic wand.
- United States Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) Approved
- Entered into the Australian Register for Therapeutic Goods (TGA)
- European Conformity (CE) Marked
- Designed to reduce the risk of cross-contamination – blades are approved for single-use only
- Single-use blades are recyclable, so we encourage you to recycle them! ♻️
- Light handle provides natural light output for tissue examination and diagnosis (CRI: 90)
- Handle provides 20 hours of constant illumination – about 2-3 years of regular use
- Handle includes one-year replacement warranty
How to Get 10% Off:
Throat Scope has graciously agreed to give all of our members 10% off their first purchase. To get your 10% off, click the button below to become a member: