Disaster Relief for SLPs
However, we know that this is a stressful situation for all of us and we are here to support you in whatever way we can. Please click the link in the menu above for the COVID-19 Response Plan to view all of the resources and information we have available for this crisis.
SLP Disaster Victims:
Have you lost your therapy materials and resources due to a recent disaster?
We’re here to help! We know that your lost therapy materials isn’t the biggest concern on your plate right now, but we also don’t want it to be one more thing for you to worry about. We have resources and tools for any speech-language pathologist who works with children of any age.
Here’s What We Can Provide:
- Free, 6-month membership to the SLP Solution Membership, which includes:
- Ready-to-Use Therapy Activities and Worksheets
- Training Videos and Guides on how to teach a variety of skills (for birth-18 years)
- Access to our community so you can ask specific questions and get support from our staff and other members
- Webinars for Continuing Education
Who is this for?
Any SLPs who work with children and have lost materials in disasters such as earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, fires, etc.
How to Sign Up:
Just fill out the form below and we’ll get you set up, no questions asked! (If you’d like to sign up for a membership but were NOT a victim of a disaster, please click here to see our normal prices.)
Feel free to share this page with anyone you know who has been affected by a recent disaster! We want to make sure that our fellow SLPs have the support they need! We know it’s not a lot, but this is one way that we can help give back to those that give of themselves every day. So please help us spread the word!